About the Role
We’re looking for a passionate individual, someone excited to join us during our aggressive growth phase and, making our mark in the retail Point of Sale (POS) industry.
The Office Administrative Assistant will perform tasks, such as answering phone calls, emails correspondence, social media marketing, and effectively communicating with clients, team, and management.
The ideal candidate is a strong communicator, organized, intellectually curious, and proactive with a client-first mentality. We try to ensure that our client’s experiences are awesome and that they find themselves continually engaged in our office culture. If you want the opportunity to have high impact quickly across multiple dimensions, this role may be for you. We genuinely care deeply and act accordingly, all the while creating opportunities for everyone. The administrator will also be properly trained to ensure our compliance and quality standard.
· Fluently read, write, speak, and understand English and Spanish.
· HS Diploma and 1-year work experience or Associate Degree in Business Administrative or related field.
· Extremely organized, able to multi-task and detail oriented.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
· Creative and outside the box thinking.
· Strong work ethic and self-motivated.
· Strong computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
· Proven ability to be a team player in a fast-paced environment.
· A self-starter and is customer oriented.
· Able to meet deadlines and assume additional responsibilities as needed.
· Willingness to contribute ideas/suggestions to the facility.
· Must be eligible to work in the U.S.A.
About the Company
Spun locally in Massachusetts, Universum builds software solutions that reflect on the needs of merchant ranging from small to medium sized businesses. We showcase our all-in-one Point of Sale systems which have been catering new merchant/customer experiences and enabling new platforms to doing business. We are looking forward to constantly growing and improving the value we provide to our clients along with core support, appreciated services and affordable product.