About the Role
• Generate a list of prospective grocery stores and restaurants and manage the entire sales cycle from initial call to close.
• Conduct demos and develop a solution that best meets the prospect’s needs.
• Partner with teams across the business to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery.
• Leverage our CRM to manage all sales activities.
What do we offer?
· Be your own boss: Take control of your schedule and sell at your own pace. Whether you choose to work full-time, part-time, or on a flexible basis, Universum offers you the flexibility to thrive.
· Discover New Horizons: Explore exciting travel opportunities and expand your reach in a rapidly growing market throughout the United States.
· Empowered with Expertise: Gain access to top-notch sales training that sets you up for success. As part of the Universum family, you'll be paired with a dedicated mentor who will guide you every step of the way.
· Rewarding Compensation: Earn generous commissions based on your sales performance, ensuring your hard work and dedication are recognized.
· Passive Income Generation: Experience the advantage of passive income. Residual commission payouts enable you to earn money even when you're not actively making sales. As long as your merchants continue to process transactions, you'll receive ongoing commissions without constant effort.
· Scalable Income Potential: Scale your earnings as your client base grows. With residual commission payouts, the more merchants you serve, the greater your earning potential becomes. As you expand your portfolio, your income has the opportunity to grow exponentially.
Sales experience in a prospecting and/or closing role.
Strong communication, organizational, and presentation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all decision-making levels.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
Self-motivated, creative, and flexible, with the ability to perform well under pressure.
Experience canvassing and cold-calling various types of local businesses, with evidence of success preferred.
Knowledge of grocery and restaurant operations is a plus.
Sales experience is preferred.
Build strategy and scale operations to support the pilot and launch of all new products across a large sales organization.
• Personal vehicle.
• Speak and write fluent English and Spanish.
About the Company
Spun locally in Massachusetts, Universum builds software solutions that reflect the needs of merchants ranging from small to medium-sized businesses. We showcase our all-in-one Point of Sale systems catering to new merchant/customer experiences and enabling new platforms to do business. We are looking forward to constantly growing and improving the value we provide to our clients along with core support, appreciated services, and affordable products.
Ready to apply?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and help business owners take control and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.