Are your clients asking for all kinds of payment methods?
Automating payment systems will guarantee a secure customer experience and save your company time and money.
Technology is a great ally, along with payment processing equipment (electronic payment terminals and online payment systems) that offer security benefits and ease of use for financial transactions.
Do you want a safe and efficient business when receiving financial transactions?
The answer lies in obtaining payment processing equipment that is tailored to your needs and allows your customer to make purchases effectively while ensuring that you, as the seller, receive payments instantly, providing security, functionality and easy interaction.
The purpose of payment processing
1. Facilitating financial transactions: The business can offer a better customer payment experience, where the buyer pays for their selected products through a secure transaction and the seller receives his payment instantly.
2. Optimizing payment processes: Technology allows you to reduce the time and additional costs of financial transactions. In addition to facilitating integration with accounting systems, it automates and simplifies payment processes.
3. Transaction security: Customer financial information is protected by data encryption, which ensures safety.
4. Different payment options: Payment options may include credit and debit cards, bank transfers, mobile payments, online payments, and other payment methods.
There are different payment processing devices on the market, which will be different according to the type of business and is through their advanced technology that security and protection are provided to both customers and the business’s financial information. These devices are quick to install and transaction fees are low.
At Universum, we provide a solution to your needs with high-quality and versatile devices so you can optimize your business and carry out secure financial transactions instantly.
Payment Processing Devices
Mobile Terminal S90: It is a wireless device used to make electronic payments, with debit and credit cards. Also, it incorporates technology for mobile and contactless payments. This is a very popular tool among merchants since it offers easy, fast and secure transactions.
This device is a reliable payment terminal that can be used in different types of businesses, restaurants, retail stores and any company that may require a mobile payment processing solution.
Reasons to choose the S90
Portability: The S90 is a mobile device that works anywhere. It is ideal for businesses that operate in different locations and require a portable payment terminal.
Wireless connectivity: It connects to wireless networks, allowing better flexibility and mobility in real-time payment processing.
Different payment methods: You can receive payments with magnetic stripe credit and debit cards, EMV chip cards and contactless payments as well. In addition, It also applies technologies such as Apple Pay or Google Wallet.
Security: One of its best qualities is being very secure by protecting customers' financial information with card authentication and encryption.
Color touch screen: Its intuitive, touch and color screen improves the user experience.
Durability: This equipment is designed for constant use and its durability is guaranteed. The battery can work up to 10 hours of prolonged use.
Thermal printer: The S90 has a built-in printer that enables for receipt printing immediately, right after the transaction is completed. It is built on high-quality tech, the texts are legible, easy to load and allows wireless connection to the payment terminal.
S90 Mobile Terminal specs
• High speed ARM11 processor.
• Contactless, Chip, Magnetic Stripe.
• 2.4-inch color touchscreen.
• High-capacity battery and memory.
• Excellent network connection and communication technology: GPRS (General Packet Radio Service) CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access) Wi-Fi and 3G
• USB connectivity.
• Barcode scanner.
• Integrated high-speed thermal printer.
ID TECH VP3300
It is an innovative, powerful and sophisticated equipment that is used as a payment card reader, this allows electronic transactions in commercial establishments through a mobile application.
Device Characteristics ID TECH VP3300
Connectivity: The ID TECH VP3300 can be connected to different devices, computers and tablets through USB or Bluetooth connection.
Different payment methods: It can process magnetic stripe cards, EMV chip cards, and contactless payments such as Apple Pay and Google Wallet.
Security: It packs encryption and authentication technology that protects the customer's financial information while transactions are being made.
Perfect size: Its ergonomic design is very user-friendly.
Durability: This equipment is designed to withstand continuous use and to last for several years without requiring frequent maintenance.
ID TECH VP3300 Specs
• Connectivity: USB, Bluetooth 4.2, BLE
• Magnetic card reading (ISO, JIS), smart cards (EMV), contactless cards (ISO 14443 A/B, Mifare, Felica)
• Reading speed: 3-4 seconds per transaction.
• Battery: Durability of 12 hours of continuous use
• Storage capacity: 512 MB of Flash memory and 64 MB of RAM
• Dimensions: 93.6mm x 84.1mm x 26.9mm
• Weight: 151.4 grams
• Certifications: EMV Level 1 and 2, PCI PTS 5.x, Visa Ready, Mastercard M-TIP, American Express Expresspay, Discover D-PAS
• Compatible with different operating systems (Windows, Linux, Android and iOS).
A920: This device has an innovative, elegant and revolutionary design that provides security in all payment experiences, making it a powerful payment terminal that includes a point-of-sale solution. It has a built-in camera, a high-speed thermal printer, and a high-capacity battery. It is the perfect equipment to satisfy the demands of businesses such as stores and food trucks.
A920 Device Characteristics
Android OS: The A920 works with the Android operating system. The device can be customized and use different applications.
Compact and elegant design: The A920 has a portable design that makes it easy to transport.
Connectivity: It is compatible with WI-FI, 3G and 4G, allowing for online connectivity to process payments in real-time.
Card reader: This equipment has an EMV, MSR and NFC card reader to receive different payment methods as well as chip cards, magnetic stripe cards and contactless payments.
Camera: The device allows you to scan barcodes, QR and video calls. It integrates a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel front camera.
Touch Screen: It offers a better user experience due to its 5-inch high-resolution touch screen.
Durability: It possesses a long-lasting 5250 mAh battery that allows it to operate for hours.
• Android 7.1
• Cortex A7 processor
• 5-inch capacitive touchscreen
• 4G + Wi-Fi + GPS
• Battery with a capacity of 5250 mAh
• High-speed thermal printer.
• Front and rear cameras
• NFC contactless
• PIN on the glass
• PCI PTS 5.x SRED
• ATEX certificate
How about you, are you ready to take your business to another level?
Call us to acquire the payment processing equipment for your business or if you wish to receive advice to carry out card transactions.
Remember that Universum offers quick installation products, without contracts or fine print.
Learn about this and other benefits of our processing services by contacting our sales agents at +1-978-416-9964 or visiting our web page: www.universumsolution.com
Don’t forget to follow our social media: